Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Senile History Professor Teaches Sex-Ed (Bounce Magazine Vol. 13 Issue 1 October 2012)

Professor Barnwurst of the UNC History Department has been teaching upwards of 100 first-year students about seminal vesicles for at least two weeks now.

The students, who are relatively certain they originally enrolled in a class about European history, were first merely puzzled, and now totally flabbergasted by the lecture topics Barnwurst has selected.

"The class started out totally normal," said freshman Ron Dreyfuss. "We actually talked about Napoleon and stuff for about a week, but then things started getting weird. I would have dropped by now, but I could use an easy A."

"There was a day, I think it was the second week of class, when he just talked about birth canals for the entire 50 minutes," said student Sally Stickman. "At that point I knew something was wrong."

"I would have gone to an advisor or something, but he still talked occasionally about European history until mid-September or so," said Stickman. "I think that was the scrotum rant; he kept us after class for that one."

It's unclear whether the gradual modification of Barnwurst's syllabus was due to a descent into perverted insanity, or if he's only become less aware of his surroundings as time has gone on, but one thing is certain: his class isn't going anywhere.

"I'll admit that the banana-condom project las week was a little uncomfortable, but I'm actually doing really well," said student Evangeline Mason. "Barnwurst is strict, but he's a great teacher!"

Other students were less appreciative of the professor, but they still seemed content to remain in the class. "Honestly I feel bad for the dude," said student Taylor Gillian. "I don't think he's all there, and even when he's clearly talking about sex he can be a bit hard to follow. It's kind of nice to learn something practical for once though."

No comments:

Post a Comment